Tình yêu cho ta thêm yêu đời, tình yêu cho ta niềm tin vào cuộc sống và với tình yêu ta có động lực để làm nên tất cả. Những câu danh ngôn tình yêu bằng Tiếng Anh sâu lắng nhất sau đây sẽ là một nốt nhạc nhỏ để làm nên một bản nhạc tình yêu tuyệt vời trong cuộc sống muôn màu.
– True love always makes a man better, no matter what woman inspires it.
– Love will subsist on wonderfully little hope but not altogether without it.
– If I had never met you, I wouldn’t like you
If I had never liked you, I wouldn’t love you
If I never loved you I wouldn’t miss you
But I did, I do, and always will.
– True love’s the gift which God has given to man alone beneath the heaven.
– A lover without indiscretion is no lover at all.
– Love? It’s kind of complicated, but I’ll tell you this … the second you’re willing to make yourself miserable to make someone else happy, that’s love right there.
– Life can be magnificent and overwhelming — that is the whole tragedy. Without beauty, love, or danger it would almost be easy to live.
– To get a woman’s heart, a man must first use his own.
– A loveless world is a dead world.
– A person may be in love with someone untill the end of time, but if that person doesn’t tell their feelings of love, it will just be another person living a dream, lost of true love.
– Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense.
– Don’t let false love fool you, but don’t let real love pass you by.
– Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else.
Danh ngon tình yêu bằng Tiếng Anh ngọt ngào nhất
– Love happens whether you want it to or not. Don’t try to control it!
– Magnets in love – Meant to be together.
– There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
– It only takes 3 seconds to say “I LOVE YOU”, but all one’s life to prove it.
– No human creature can give orders to love.
– The love we have in our youth is superficial compared to the love that an old man has for his old wife.
– I regard as a mortal sin not only the lying of the senses in matters of love, but also the illusion which the senses seek to create where love is only partial. I say, I believe, that one must love with all of one’s being, or else live, come what may, a life of complete chastity.
– Life in common among people who love each other is the ideal of happiness.
– As selfishness and complaint pervert the mind, so love with its joy clears and sharpens the vision.
– There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
– You learn to speak by speaking, to study by studying, to run by running, to work by working; in just the same way, you learn to love by loving.
– The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable.
– Lovers who love truly do not write down their happiness.
– It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone – but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
Hy vọng rằng qua những câu danh ngôn, những câu nói hay về tình yêu bằng Tiếng Anh sâu lắng này sẽ giúp bạn có được một cuộc sống tốt hơn, và vui tươi hơn với nửa kia của mình! Cảm ơn các bạn đã đọc bài, nếu thấy hay đừng quên chia sẻ với mọi người nhé!